One year ago, I got my heart broken.

One year ago, I got my heart broken.

It's been a year since I've been single and got out of a  year relationship, and I'm honestly still in no rush to be in a relationship.




 A lot of people thought we were gonna end up getting back together, but we didn't. Most people try to fill that emptiness and that void after a break up by getting into another relationship right away because they don't know how to be alone and they're scared of being alone. I didn't have to learn how to be happy again on my own, but I chose to.



I've been alone for the past year and let me tell you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being alone. Take your time to process heartbreak, take your time to get over someone, and take your time to move on with your life. Why? Because so that the next person you end up with, they'll be able to get the best out of you. I'm happy that she's been able to find love after me. It isn't my time yet, and there's nothing unfortunate about that because I want to be ready when that day comes. Until then, I'm making sure I'll be good enough for the next girl by building myself up and bettering myself every day.




















Moral of this post:Be patient, because not everybody you lose is a loss. You actually gain yourself back from losing someone, and that's the best thing that can happen to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPill - A Story

The 9 Exact Things Women Want Men To Do In Bed

When She Reject Proposal